Facilitated by Shaman Elizabeth Herrera
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 | 7pm-8:30pm (doors open at 6:45pm)
Sagewood Center, 6801 Pleasant Pines Dr., Raleigh, NC
At this event, you will learn and practice three life-changing meditations that can reduce your stress, anxiety, depression and negative thoughts that block abundance, happiness and health. Shaman Elizabeth Herrera has practiced these specific meditations for years with life-changing results.
Click to Register
Enter through the main doors, then go to the first door on the left. The mini-workshop is being held in the classroom at the far end of the center. Please be quiet when entering — other practitioners may be in session.
Taught by Shaman Elizabeth Herrera.
If you ever wanted to learn to shamanic journey, come join us for an intense, yet relaxing, day of instruction.
Shamanism is the oldest known spiritual practice in the world, and is still practiced by indigenous people on every continent today, including Native Americans. While there are many different rituals, one commonality is that the shaman acts as a catalyst between this world and the spirit realm.
Here is a short overview of shamanic journeying:
- During a shamanic journey, a shaman/practitioner uses a visionary process to travel to the spirit realm to request healings, receive divine messages, help guide lost souls home (psychopomp) and commune with nature/universe.
- In the spirit realm, a person interacts with spirit guides, ancestors, angels, and enlightened beings.
- Power animals act as protectors and guides for the shaman. They can be a part of a person’s journeys for many lifetimes or brief periods during which their archetype power is needed.
- The spirit realm has three “worlds”: the lower, middle and upper. None of the realms are better than the others; they simply offer different experiences that are appropriate for different circumstances.
You will learn how to:
- Find your power animal in the spirit realm
- Explore the lower spirit realm
- Meet your spirit guide; explore the upper spirit realm
- Understand the healing process
Cost: $275/person ($137.50 deposit to reserve your spot)
Location: Pittsboro, NC
Reserve Your Spot
Wear something comfortable and bring your own blanket and pillow since we will often be laying either on the floor or ground during the workshop (depending on the weather). This is a rustic venue with an outdoor toilet. Feel free to bring a drum or rattle as well.
A vegan/gluten-free dish of some sort and a salad will be served. If you wish, you can bring your own dinner and use the kitchen. We can also roast over the campfire.
Reserve Your Spot